Saturday, September 15, 2012

Two Poetry Readings

Much as I hate to see summer approaching its end, it's exciting to have poetry season back again. Readings and festivals along with fall leaves.

I have two readings coming up and I hope that you can join me for one or both. The first will take me to the Jersey shore. The second will take me to Easton, Pennsylvania. Here they are.


Saturday, September 22
River Reads Series
reading with Rick Mullin
Red Bank Public Library
84 West Front St.
Red Bank, NJ
2:30 PM
Free and followed by an open mic

The above reading will be the first for this series in its new venue. This is a lovely library right in front of the ocean. Rick, by the way, lives in my same town. I wonder if there are more of our kind?


The next reading, at a festival, came about as a result of a cancellation. Gerald Stern was scheduled to read but cancelled, so I was invited to take over. Happy to do so. And to be joined by Ann E. Michael. Oddly, this reading is also along water.


Sunday, September 23
Riverside Festival of the Arts
reading with Ann E. Michael
Scott Park
Dell Amphitheater
Larry Holmes Drive
Easton, PA
12:00-1:30 PM
Reading, Q&A, Book Signing

This festival will also include a juried art show and music events.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let Me Know What You Think

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...