Adanna: A Journal for Women, about Women will be an annual perfect bound print book publication, first issue Summer 2011.
Editor: Christine Redman-Waldeyer
Guest Editor: Diane Lockward
I am delighted and honored to be serving as Guest Editor for this new journal. Check out the guidelines here and consider submitting some of your work.
CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS
The reading period for this first issue begins on January 31 and closes April 30. Please send your submissions to email@example.com
- Adanna accepts poetry, short stories, essays, and reviews of books and visual arts.
- We welcome both National and International submissions in English.
- Please submit only unpublished pieces, 3-6 at a time.
- Submissions should be one file in one attachment.
- Include your name in the header of each page along with current contact information including e-mail and phone number.
- Simultaneous submissions accepted.
- Please notify us as soon as possible of any accepted work.
- For works accepted, the author will receive a free complimentary copy.
Visit Adanna at Facebook