Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Reading at Robert Frost Farm This Week


I'll be reading this Thursday, June 17, at the Robert Frost Farm in Derry, New Hampshire. I'm really looking forward to this. The other Frost Farm, the one in Franconia, New Hampshire, is very dear to me, and I have a nice feeling that this one will be too. This series is run by the Hyla Brook Poets. During the winter months, the Hyla Brook Reading Series is held at Bean Towne Coffee House & Café in Hampstead. From June through September, the readings take place at the Frost Farm. So this Thursday will be the first held this year in the barn. I'll be joined by Midge Goldberg, a poet who lives in Derry. I'll be reading some poems from my hot-off-the-press new book, Temptation by Water. If you're in the area, please come!

Here are the details:
122 Rockingham Road / rt 28, Derry NH 03038
Phone: 603-432-3091
6:30 PM



Share |


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let Me Know What You Think

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...