Monday, May 17, 2010

Poetry Festival: Short Video

Yesterday's festival went really well. In spite of losing one of our 24 poets earlier in the week and two more poets and an entire journal on Saturday, everything worked out very well. One of the editors read for one of the missing poets who was ill, and we used the extra time left by the missing journal for more browsing and poetry conversation. We had a good turnout, heard lots of wonderful poetry, sold journals, sold books, had a lot of fun.

There are dozens of photos posted on Facebook, but here's a quick video I took with my new Nano. I love that Nano! This is my first time using it and I'm very pleased with the results. The picture quality is good (better in the room that had more light) and the audio is surprisingly audible. I'm posting this now just to give you a sample of the day. I'll be making a longer video with pictures of all the editors and poets.





Bookmark and Share



2 comments:

  1. I was going to say thanks for sharing this, but really I am just envious now...

    ren

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Ren. Wish you could have been there, but I guess this is the only way you can enjoy the festival. And that's one of the things I love about video.

    ReplyDelete

Let Me Know What You Think

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...