Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Top 30 Poetry Blogs of 2009

Today I was informed that Blogalicious has been named one of the top 30 Poetry Blogs of 2009. This list is compiled by Online Colleges and Universities, an education database. I couldn't figure out what the connection was between the site and poetry blogs, but I clicked back to the home page and found that there's a link to this list under the heading "Student Resources." Now it makes sense. And the list is pretty impressive, so I'm pleased to be on it. Others that I'm familiar with include Ed Byrne's One Poet's Notes, Ted Kooser's American Life in Poetry (though strictly speaking this one isn't a blog), Read Write Poem, and Sandra Beasley's Chicks Dig Poetry. I'm going to check out the ones I'm not familiar with.

In case you've been wondering, my downstairs room where I am now blogging away is free of fans and dehumidifiers. No mold. Furniture back in place. A few stains on the carpet but mostly behind chairs. Nothing to make me insane.

More important, I've made my book cover choice. I love it and know it will look great.

Last among my tidbits—I set up my spanking new wireless mouse today and I'm in love with it. So long annoying-forever-sticking scroll button. Hello slender, sleek, and speedy new mouse.


Bookmark and Share


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let Me Know What You Think

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...